Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
ShiftCentral is a leading provider of outsourced market intelligence services for major organizations across the globe. Founded in 2000, the agency provides actionable insight in key sectors, including health, pharmaceuticals, banking and financial, and professional services.
The agency’s on-staff team of editors, analysts and researchers deliver a wide range of customized content to clients, ranging from strategic analysis of competitive landscapes, to specialized monitoring of target markets and curated intelligence reporting on emerging issues and trends, including reporting on competitors, clients, and prospects.
We’re recruiting an experienced Financial Manager on behalf of a U.S.-based partner to work with this partner’s Accounting/Human Resources. This position will be responsible for a wide range of financial and operational analysis and support the Finance team, leadership and the business.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred.
• Five years of experience as a Financial Analyst, or Financial Manager.
• Strong analytical and general quantitative skills. Strong excel skills.
• Ability to learn the business, systems, and processes quickly, offering insightful recommendations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously while under deadlines.
• Basic understanding of accounting terms and practices.
• Capable of thriving in a team-oriented environment – proven interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers and senior leadership. Ability to drive initiatives by working with stakeholders across the organization.
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to collaborate.
• High level of integrity and passion.
• Intellectual curiosity and desire to continuously learn and grow.
• Develop and maintain budgets, forecast, and KPI reports for various business functions.
• Prepare financial models including P&L, cash flow, balance sheet and other schedules.
• Analyze historical performance vs. budget, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications for the development and growth of the company and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Develop departmental, functional and product P&L’s and analysis including dashboards that highlight performance, profitability and trends.
• Develop analytical tools such as dashboards with key business drivers to provide visibility into current and future business trends.
• Prepare analyses and dashboards for sr. leadership, managers, and board meetings.
• Collaborate with other departments to improve processes and streamline existing reports.
• Utilize system tools to prepare reports, identify variances and provide supporting analysis.
• Assist with ad-hoc projects.
ShiftCentral is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive pay and benefits package commensurate with education and employment background.
If this sounds like you:
Send your resume and cover letter to jobs@ShiftCentral.com. If we think you’re a good match, we’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime, check out www.shiftcentral.com.